Donate to Connectivity
Whether it’s a one-off donation, regular donations or a bequest in your will, donating to Connectivity will assist across a number of areas, namely:
- Connecting together people with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), carers, clinicians, and researchers into TBI to improve research and the lives of people who have experienced these injuries
- Research into how to prevent the disease processes experienced by people with TBI
- Raising awareness and educating the community on the symptoms, side effects and causes of TBI of all severity, including concussion
- Ensuring up-to-date and consistent treatment and management guidelines for medical and allied health professionals.
A one-off donation means you donate once, choosing the amount you would like to donate to Connectivity on that occasion. Your donation means that Connectivity will be able to continue its important work to help people live their best lives after TBI.
A regular donation will help ensure that Connectivity can continue its activities, including the funding of research to minimise the damage brought about by these injuries.
You can choose the amount you donate, and whether you donate weekly, monthly or annually. Every bit helps.
Leave a Bequest
A bequest in your will is a fantastic way to ensure that the good work of Connectivity and the research it supports can continue. It may be that you or a loved one suffered a TBI and you would like to do something to help other people with this injury; something that may not have previously been possible for you.
When making your bequest it’s important to ensure:
- You inform your executor and family of your wishes
- You speak to a lawyer or legal professional to correctly word your bequest.
Below is the suggested wording for including Connectivity within your Will. Your solicitor or other qualified professional can help you make the choice that’s best for you.
I give ___________________ (insert from list below) to Connectivity, C/- Curtin University Level 3, 8 Verdun Street, Nedlands WA 6009, ABN 55639628701 to be used for its general purposes. The official receipt of the organisation shall be a full and sufficient discharge to my executors.
- the whole (or %) of my estate
- the whole (or %) of the residue of my estate
- the sum of $ (insert the value of your gift in cash)
- my (insert name of asset)
Once you have decided which type of gift to include, please be sure to include our correct legal name and Australian Business Number (Vision TBI Ltd, ABN: 55639628701)